Friday, August 22, 2008

Primitive Projects

It's been over a month since I last wrote...wow...hard to believe. Long story short I have been without a computer that will do all the things I need it to do for about that long. Arrgghhh. No worries...I am back in the game once more!

I have been busy doing other things though. I have finished the House on the Hill wool felt wall hanging. This primitive project by Backyard Friends was in last months issue of Create and Decorate and was a lot of fun to do. As you can see I did not do the tabs on the bottom...just got lazy I guess. My cousin thought it would make a great gift for a teacher. Of course she is a teacher so maybe that was a major hint!




Here is the other wool felt project from the same issue of Create and Decorate. This primitive pattern was also designed by Karen from Backyard Friends. Somehow I managed to do the whole thing in reverse but I think it looks great anyway!

You can find both of these finished prim projects on my website (www.countryaccentsbynjb.com) under "Studio Favorites--Everyday Items"
That's it for today...Nita

No comments: