Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'd Rather Be Crafting...

Ok, so today I am sitting here trying to get my wesite straightened out and it occured to me that I would much rather be crafting! I am almost finished with 2 projects I chose from this issue of Create & Decorate. (note to self...something else to get up on the website!) One is a wonderful applique project of a light house (Backyard Friends) that I am doing in wool felt. It was on the front cover. It stitched up pretty fast. My husband just brought up the frame he made for it and I am dying to frame it up, take a picture and...oh yeah...put it on the website. But I can't...I have to blog and get the rest of my pictures up. The other project is the House on a Hill Sampler (Backyard Friends). This took a lot longer but I love it! I just have to add the backing on it and it's ready to be...yes, you guessed it...put on my website. So, now I have to get back to the mission of the day. Hopefully these projects will be up before to long...all in good time I guess.Happy crafting!~Nita

No comments: