Monday, March 9, 2009

Stating the obvious


The obvious being, it's been awhile. I feel compelled to make an excuse. I've been busy just doesn't seem to be right. Everyone is busy. What should it be? My car broke down...that can't be right. My dog kept eating my blogs...oh wait, I don't have a dog. My blogs are being held for ransom and I refuse to pay. Ok, just pick one you can work with and we'll move on.

So, the holidays are over. Closed my little shop. Had a total hip replacement done in January. Ouch. Recovered. Which pretty much catches you up. Winter will just not let go of us here in the north east. So while recovering and avoiding the outdoors, I have been working on product and building a site on Etsy.



I have been working on these bunnies. They are my very favorite ones to do. Here are some pics I took along the way. I put the finished bunnies in my studio to await a nice day to finish the ‘shading’ on them. When walking past the open door today, this is what I saw:



There they were, looking out the window at the snow storm we are currently having.

Will it ever end?
~Nita
www.countryaccentsbynjb.com


1 comment:

Sawdusted said...

Hi Nita,

I love your blog. As if it wasn't entertaining enough, you added the most delightful photograph of the bunnies looking out the window at the snowstorm. I am still laughing and my neurotic cat is beginning to twitch because he can't figure out what is suppose to be so funny. Apparently, cat's just don't get bunny humor--their loss.
By the way, your bunnies are totally fabulous. You'll have to let me know, because I just can't figure out, what is the most fun to make; their sweet little tails, or their adorable little bunny faces? How could anyone decide? Please keep posting, photographing, and sewing. God Bless.
Lynn